
|
Sunday, February 17, 2008 Random What is the point of bothering when others do not care? What is the point of setting deadlines when others do not follow? What is the point of rushing my part out when they do not care? What is point getting uptight when their part is not done and the deadline is tomorrow? What is the point of acting cool about those not completing their part on time when i was in fact irritated by the fact? What is the point of doing more than what is required of me when the others just take you for granted? WHAT IS THE POINT!!! I feel that no matter what, it does not falls only one person. Everyone counts and it is really hard to force people to do their work on time with quality stuffs. I feel like a b*tch sometimes telling them about deadlines, reminding them about what to do etc. I have gotten really sick of it and see no point in doing all these. I am too tired to be concern about all these. I am tired of waiting up late in the night or waking up early just to make sure everything is in order and do the neccessary printing. In the meantime, there isn't one night that i could have a good night sleep. I just keep worrying as my mind remains awake or dreams, good and bad, would just make me more tired. Just let me die if pain... I really do not want to care anymore. signing off... audrey at 10:27 PM |
|